Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR List

12:00 AM Serena 0 Comments

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's theme is Top Ten Books on My Fall To-Be-Read List! This list will include both books I own that I want to get around to reading this fall and fall releases. 

My "You've been sitting on my shelves for ages so I must read you soon" books:

1. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs: I'm hoping this will end up being a creepy, fun Halloween read because it sure looks like one.

2. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner: This is the next book in the Maze Runner series, and I must know what happens next before the movie comes out next year!

3. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern: I've heard tons of great things about this book, and the cover is so pretty!

4. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith: I'm a fan of Jen Smith so I had to pick this one up. Contemps with cute covers are my weakness. 

5. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black: This book doesn't actually come out until next year, but I was lucky enough to win an ARC at a release party. It feels like a fall book (I don't really know why but to me it totally does) so now would be a good time to read it! 




Books that release this fall that I'm dying to read: 

6. Compulsion by Martina Boone (October 28th): Compulsion is set on a Gothic style Southern Plantation and one of the character's names is Eight. I guess I'm just drawn to boys with numbers for names? 

7. Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis (October 14th): SPACE RELATED FAIRYTALE RETELLING. That is all. 

8. My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories by So Many Great Authors (October 14th) : I think you already know how excited I am for this book. I needed it yesterday. 

9. Not In the Script by Amy Finnegan (October 7th) : I have a very difficult time avoiding cute, fluffy contemporaries. I'm attracted to them like moths to a flame, and this one looks like it will be a lot of fun. 

10. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (November 4th): Not gonna lie, I don't even think I read the summary before I added this to my Goodreads TBR because the cover is absolutely gorgeous. Once I did read the summary though, I had to keep it in there. It's about multiple dimensions and parallel universes and the like, and it sounds AWESOME. 

What are you reading this fall? 

0 comments: