Top Ten Underrated Contemporary YA BooksTop Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the wonderful humans at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme is Top Ten Underrated Authors or Books in X genre. I chose contemporary books because they're my favorite. ;)
"Underrated" for me means that I liked the book a lot, and I've noticed that either A.) it's not as widely-known as I thought it would be, or B.) it's not as liked as I had thought it would be. If you haven't read any of these, I hope you decide to do so in the near or distant future!
In no particular order:
1. Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
2. An Abundance of Katherine's by John Green
3. In Honor by Jessi Kirby
4. Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
5. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
6. Magnolia by Kristi Cook
7. My Life With The Walter Boys by Ali Novak
8. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
9. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
10. The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
Want to participate in Top Ten Tuesday? Go over to The Broke and the Bookish to find out how!
(Also, I've just realized how off my spacing is, and I'm working on fixing it!)