November Wrap-Up

1:35 PM Serena 0 Comments

November is over, so I guess it's time for another monthly wrap-up! I read tons of stuff this month because of Thanksgiving break, and I managed to meet my Goodreads goal of 80 books! Yay! I also went a *little* crazy with Christmas novellas. Ooops! 

What did I read this month? 

The Scorch Trials by James Dashner


Candy Cane Kisses by Elle Rush

Sweet Memories by Steena Holmes 

Elevated by Elana Johnson 

Just One Day by Gayle Forman 

Sweet Contradiction by Peggy Martinez 

Get Even by Gretchen McNeil 

Behind the Scenes by Dahlia Adler

Dare You To by Katie McGarry 

The Perfect Gift by Dan-Lyn Alexander 

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken 

Make It Count by Megan Erickson 

Crossing the Ice by Jennifer Comeaux 

Last Will and Testament by Dahlia Adler (You can read my review here.)

Reese's Cowboy Kiss by Kimberly Krey 

Reluctant Prince by Dani-Lyn Alexander 

The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen 

That Holiday Feeling by Debbie Macomber, Sherryl Woods, and Robyn Carr 

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson 

"Real" books I read this month.

New/upcoming releases I added to my TBR this month: 

Yes Please by Amy Poehler 

The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey 

The Squickerwonkers by Evangeline Lilly 

All We Have Is Now by Lisa Schroeder 

Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout


What am I reading right now? 
My True Love Gave to Me by Various Authors

Runes by Ednah Walters

All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Marie Remarque

Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe

The last two are for school, and I'm not sure how I feel about them.

Cover Love! 
Lola Carlyle's 12-Step Romance by Danielle Younge Ullman 

The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough 

Love Hurts by Malorie Blackman 















































0 comments: