Top Books I Want To Reread

12:00 AM Serena 0 Comments

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the ladies of The Broke and the Bookish

This week's theme is Top Ten Books I Want to Reread (or if you don't reread...would reread in an ideal world). There are a few books that I've totally reread, but for the most part I re-skim. Since I'm not really a rereader, here are the top five books I'd reread, in no particular order:

1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith: Recently we got amazing movie news about this book, and I'm so excited about it. This book is adorable, and the movie is supposed to star Hailee Steinfeld (ahhhh!). I read this when it came out in 2012, so I'll probably reread it closer to the movie release date. 

2. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling: It's been years since I first read these, and I feel like I'm due for a reread. 

3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: There's so much cute and wonderful and GAH going on in this book. I love it so much, and I would love to reread it sometime. 

4. Paper Towns by John Green: I want to reread this before the movie comes out because I don't remember a lot of it. 

5. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: This is probably one of my favorite books ever. It makes me really happy, so I'd like to reread it. 







0 comments: