Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year

12:00 AM Serena 0 Comments

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I know I've been absent from Top Ten Tuesday lately, but school is out and break is in session so I'm back! 

With Christmas just two days away, this week's theme is Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year! I really wouldn't mind if Santa happened to bring me the entirety of my Goodreads wishlist, but I'll try and narrow it down to ten I *really* want from him. 



And just an FYI, I am Buddy, and Buddy is me right now. Anyway, here's this week's top ten:

1. Just One Year by Gayle Forman: I read Just One Day over Thanksgiving break and fell in love with it. I need to read more about Willem ASAP. 

2. The Assasin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas: This world is awesome. Sarah's writing is awesome (I say that a lot because it's true!). 'nuff said. 

3. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White: I've wanted to read this since I heard Kiersten speak at OCCBF, and I almost had it to! Sadly, it was stolen out of my cart when I was Black Friday shopping on Book Outlet. I'd love for Santa to bring this to me. ;)

4. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson: Morgan is probably one of my favorite authors, and I've heard so many people rave about this book. I NEEDS IT. 

5. Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher: If you don't know Gi, she's a vlogger/author/mom/wife of a member of McFLY, and she's fantastic. I was super excited when she announced she was releasing a book, but I don't think it's one I'd necessarily buy myself, just because this looks like the kind of book I'd either totally love or totally hate. The cover is adorable, though. 


6. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo: This was ANOTHER book that was stolen out of my Book Outlet cart. That makes me want it even more, haha. 

7. I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson: I recently read Jandy's debut, The Sky is Everywhere, and I thought it was absolutely beautiful. I needed to read more from her, like, yesterday. 

8. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan: This is the only John Green book I haven't yet read. Also I've recently discovered that I like David's writing, so now I doubly need this. (I'm also mildly in love with the UK cover oops.)

9. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling: Mindy is one of my favorite people in the history of television, so I'm super interested to seeing how that translates to me liking Mindy as a writer. 

10. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater: It seems like everyone and their mother has read and adored this series, and I want to know what all the hype is about. It sounds really interesting. 

Have you read any of these? What did you think? And what do you hope Santa brings you this Christmas? 


0 comments: