Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I haven't done a Top Ten Tuesday in ages, but I'm back! This week's theme is Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015. There are SO many! Let's see if I can narrow it down to just ten.
1. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
2. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
3. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
4. City Love by Susane Colasanti
5. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
6. Under the Lights by Dahlia Adler
7. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
8. Finding Mr. Brightside by Jay Clark
9. Invincible by Amy Reed
10. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver