Ten Books I'd Love to Read With My Book ClubLike always, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme is Top Books I'd Love To Read With My Book Club/If I Had a Book Club. I happen to be part of a book club at my high school where we all pitch books and decide on one to read by a vote. It's hard sometimes because we all have different tastes, so here are some I think the majority of people in my book club would enjoy reading! Some because I've read them and others just because I think they would fit.
2. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
3. The Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness
4. The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken
6. The Only Thing to Fear by Caroline Tung Richmond
7. Reboot by Amy Tintera
8. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
9. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
10. 100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith
What about you? Do you have a book club? What do you want to read with your book club/if you had one?