Top Ten (and a few more) Fictional CrushesTop Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the lovely people over at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's theme is a freebie, and I was at a loss for a really long time. So I cheated a teensy tiny little bit and I used a previous topic. My theme for this week will be my Top Ten Fictional Crushes (aka an excuse to talk about all my book boyfriends YAY.) We all know there will be more than ten.
This isn't really in any order, except for my number one always.
1. Jonah Griggs from Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta: Basically Joanh wins the title of #1 book boyfriend forever and ever because he's the best and I love him SO much.
2. Draco Malfoy from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling: Draco is the first fictional crush I can remember having. I think it was that one scene in the bathroom in the fifth or sixth book that did it for me.
3. Jebediah Holt from the Splintered trilogy by A.G. Howard: I have insane amounts of love for Jeb. I mean, it's hard not to. He looks all bad on the outside, but he's really all squishy and sweet. I think Diego Boneta would make a lovely Jeb, yes?
4. Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare: If I sat here and listed all the reasons why I love William Herondale, I could be here for days, weeks even. Bottom line is, Will and I share a love for books and a hatred for ducks (it's a long story), so we're basically fated.
5. Liam Holloway from Behind the Scenes by Dahlia Adler: Liam is wonderful: swoony, smart, and French-speaking (sort of). He’s smooth-talking and good looking, and he’s a sweet guy on top of that.
6. Tamlin (I don't remember what his last name is right now...) from the A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas: SUCH SWOONS. I love him. I can't wait until the book comes out and I have my own copy so I can read about him over and over again.
7. Tobias Eaton/Four from the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth: I think for me the reasons I love Tobias all come down to all the snappy things he says. He's also another one of those guys that's all hard and tough but can be really sweet. (Sidenote: Hai, Theo James.)
8. Chaol Westfall from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas: Again, I could sit here and list all the reasons why I love Chaol, but that could take a very long time and really, we're not here for that.
9. Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell: It's really hard to find nice guys in fiction, starting from the Mr. Darcy days, fictional men have been all dark and brooding for the most part. Levi is not. He is a genuinely nice guy with the biggest heart, and I love him to pieces.
10. Jace Herondale from the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare: Jace is hot and he's sweet and he's incredibly witty. He can take all your sarcastic remarks and dole them right back out, and I love that about him.
11. Adam Wilde from the If I Stay duology by Gayle Forman: Adam is so talented. He sings, plays the guitar, and he writes music, which is one of the things I admire the most about Real Life musicians. He's also quite attractive and I appreciate that.
12. Cricket Bell from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: CRICKET BELL, I LOVE YOU. That's it. I just love him a lot. He's yet another guy that I could give you a list about. Also, check out this awesome picture of him and Lola from Gillian!