Top 8 Books For Readers Who Like Sports RomanceTop Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's pick is Ten Books for Readers Who Like (blank). I struggled with this for a while before Danielle (of Love at First Page) tweeted a list of possible topics and graciously let me steal one of hers. Thanks, Danielle!
Without further ado, here are
1. Dare You To by Katie McGarry
2. On the Fence by Kasie West
3. The Hundred Oaks Series by Miranda Kenneally: Most of these books are centered around a different sport. Horse racing, baseball, softball, cross country - you name it and Miranda Kenneally probably wrote about it.
4. Pivot Point by Kasie West
5. Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross
6. Crossing the Ice by Jennifer Comeaux
7. Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill
8. The Rusk University series by Cora Carmack: These are NA books centered largely around football. Each book is about a different player on the Rusk football team.
What are your favorite sports romances?