Top Ten All Time Favorites from the Past 3-5 YearsTop Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
Soo, I haven't done a Top Ten Tuesday post in, like, a whole month, but I'm back and attempting to do these regularly! This week's topic is: Top Ten Books You Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3 years (you can extend it to 5 if you need to). I don't know if these means published in the last three years or read in the last three years, so I'm just going to go with the later because it's a little bit easier. I've read tons of books in the last few years, so this is only a tiny percentage of ones that I love. This was such a difficult post to write!
Here are my top ten books that I've read in the last 3-5 years (I have a feeling that no one is going to be surprised, haha), in no particular order:
1. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
5. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
6. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
7. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
8. Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour
9. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
10. Dare You To by Katie McGarry