Top Ten Characters I'd Like to "Check In" With

12:00 AM Serena 0 Comments

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish

This week's topic is: Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check In With (meaning, the book or series is over and you so just wish you could peek in on the "life" you imagine they are leading years down the line after the story ends).

Once I saw this topic I knew I absolutely had to do this week's because so many characters immediately came to mind. 

1. Eleanor from Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell: The end of E&P broke me, so I'd really like to check up on Eleanor and see how she's doing. I hope she'd be okay. 

2. Jemma and Ryder from Magnolia by Kristi Cook: When we last saw these two, they were keeping up the pretense of hating each other to their parents. I'd like to see how well that worked out. 

3. Addie from Split Second (Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West: To avoid being spoilery I'll just say: I'm really curious to see how Addie has adjusted to her life. 

4. Amy and Roger from Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: We're probably on the same page if you've read this. I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THEY ARE NOW. 

5. Jonah Griggs from Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta: C'mon. You knew he'd show up eventually. I'd love nothing more than to be able to check in with Jonah. 

6. The Next Generation of Harry Potter from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling: I've read SO much HP next gen fanfiction, but I want need the real deal from Jo. 

7. Eleanor from Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White: I am 98% sure I've talked about this before, but I'd love an Eleanor spin-off. She's just so awesome

8. Hazel Grace from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: How is Hazel Grace doing? 

9. North and Marigold from It's a Yuletide Miracle, Charlie Brown (From My True Love Gave to Me) by Stephanie Perkins: 30 pages was not enough for me. What happened after he left her apartment that night?! Are they together now? I MUST KNOW. 

10. Willa from The Wedding Planner's Daughter series by Coleen Murtagh Paratore: I read the first four books in this series when I was in elementary/middle school, but I never finished it. I'd like to see where Willa is now and how her life worked out. 

So those are the top ten characters I'd like to check up on! Who are some of yours? 

0 comments: