A Late October Wrap Up!

5:24 PM Serena 0 Comments

October came to an end last weekend, and we are well on our way to my most favorite holiday season. I've been absolutely swamped with life things (which seems to be a recurring theme lately) that I haven't had the chance to write up my wrap up until now. October was an interesting month!

Non-book/blog things:

I saw one of my favorite bands, All Time Low, for the third time this year at their Back to the Future Hearts Tour with One Ok Rock, Neck Deep, and Sleeping with Sirens. 

Can't get over how crazy last night was. Thanks for another great night, @AllTimeLow! #BackToTheFutureHeartsTour pic.twitter.com/4BBdqJ8EJT
Also, the theater company at my school wrapped up our first show of the year, a modern reimagining of Shakespeare's Macbeth, which was much more successful than I thought it would be. 


Real Book Challenge Books:

The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger (3.5/5 stars)

The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane (2/5 stars)

These were both books I had to read for school, so I wasn't really feeling them. But they put me at a total of 46 books towards my goal of 41-50 so yay! 

To find out more about this challenge, check out the original post!


TBR Pile Challenge Books:

These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (4/5 stars)

This puts me at a total of 16 towards my goal of 21-30. Yikes!

To find out more about this challenge, check out the original post!

Non-challenge books:

The Shameless Hour by Sarina Bowen (4/5 stars)

 Beyond What Is Given by Rebecca Yarros (4.5/5 stars)

And that's it for my October Wrap Up! Thanks so much for sticking with me. Hope to see you all sooner than later! 







0 comments: