February Wrap Up!

8:01 PM Serena 0 Comments


February has come and gone, proving, once again, that I have no grasp on the concept of time. Last month was totally insane, and even with the extra day, it felt like it went by way too fast. In the midst of it all, I only managed to put out two posts, and I can't apologize enough for that. I still don't have a functioning laptop, but I'm trying to get back on the blogging track!

We closed another show at school (Voices from the High School, which unexpectedly gave me all the feels), and I read tons of romance novels, as is my February norm. And my year-round norm, if I'm being honest.

Here's what I read in February:

Trust in Me (Wait For You 1.5) by J. Lynn - 3.5/5 stars

The Leaving Season by Cat Jordan - 3.5/5 stars (My review here)


As You Breathe Again by Molli Moran (Walker Boys 2) - 4/5 stars (My review here)

As You Turn Away (Walker Boys 1) by Molli Moran - 4/5 stars

Seduced by Stratton (The English Brothers 4) by Katy Regnery - 4/5 stars 

Anyone But Alex (The English Brothers 3) by Katy Regnery - 3/5 stars

Wild About Weston (The English Brothers 5) by Katy Regnery - 3/5 stars 

Make it Last (Bowler University 3) by Megan Erickson - 4/5 stars 

The Fill In Boyfriend by Kasie West - 5/5 stars 

Lead (Stage Dive 3) by Kylie Scott - 4/5 stars 

Call Me, Maybe by Ellie Cahill - 4/5 stars 

Second Position (District Ballet Company 1) by Katherine Locke - 4/5 stars 

Kiss Me Kate (The English Brothers 6) by Katy Regnery - 3/5 stars 

What did you read in February? Anything swoony? Let me know!













0 comments: