Vacation Update!

2:41 AM Serena 0 Comments

Hi, all! So if you follow me on social media, you know that I'm taking a little blogging break because I'm currently on vacation in Thailand! But I thought that if I'm going to disappear for two more weeks, I should update you on what I'm up to. 

We spent our first week in Cha-Am, a beach city. I finally finished Carry On (which I adored), and I started Nicola Yoon's The Sun Is Also a Star


I spotted some Thai editions of books at the mall, which I thought were super cool. I picked up a copy of Charlotte's Web for my collection, since it's my favorite. 



We're hanging around in Bangkok for the rest of the weekend before we head out to adventure again.

Quick note before I disappear again: I hope everyone is staying safe and spreading love. Black friends, I know you're probably sick and tired of hearing it, but I'm sorry that our country is failing you. I hope for change, for a system that will someday care about you enough to protect you. Until then, take care of yourselves. And allies, homeboy Alexander Hamilton said, "Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything." Stand up for others. All the love. 

xoxo,
Serena 

0 comments: