Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2019

12:00 AM Serena 0 Comments

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Jana over at That Artsy Reader Girl!

This week's theme is most anticipated releases of the second half of 2019. I've been perusing Goodreads since I've made my triumphant return back to blogging, and I've missed out on a LOT. There are way more than ten late 2019 releases I've got my eyes on, but here are just ten.

Maybe This Time by Kasie West
Expected Publication Date: July 9th, 2019
(You know I LOVE me some Kasie West.)



Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
Expected Publication Date: October 1st, 2019
An adult book from Leigh Bardugo??? Can't wait. 



Expected Publication Date: December 3rd, 2019
An Austen-themed mystery? Sign me UP. 



The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
Expected Publication Date: November 5th, 2019
Okay I LOVE the idea of a whole bunch of guys in a romance book club. This sounds amazing. 



10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston
Expected Publication Date: October 1st, 2019
This premise sounds so fun, and I love this cover!



American Royals by Katharine McGee
Expected Publication Date: September 3rd, 2019
Oh my god, I love anything royal family related, so you best believe I'm excited to see something about American royals. 



Bringing Down the Duke by Evie Dunmore
Expected Publication Date: September 3rd, 2019
A historical romance about women's suffrage is everything I never knew I wanted. 



How to Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway
Expected Publication Date: July 30th, 2019
Okay first of all, I would love to see an app for abusers in online dating spaces (does one already exist???) and second of all, I can't wait for this. 



Well Met by Jen DeLuca
Expected Publication Date: September 3rd, 2019
This had me at renn faire. 



A River of Royal Blood by Amanda Joy 
Expected Publication Date: October 29th, 2019
We love to see fantasy books without white people on the cover!



What 2019 releases are you looking forward to for the rest of the year? Let me know!

















0 comments: