Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From

12:15 AM Serena 0 Comments

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the wonderful humans over at The Broke and the Bookish

This week's theme is 'Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More'.

1. Melina Marchetta: Okay, Jellicoe Road may possibly be my favorite book of all time ever in the world, so I know I absolutely NEED to read from her. 

2. Julie Cross: I love Whatever Life Throws at You, so there will definitely be more Julie Cross in my future. 

3. Miranda Kenneally: I have been itching to get my hands on the rest of her Hundred Oaks books. 

4. Nina Lacour: OH MY GOODNESS. Everything Leads to You is such a beautiful book, and I love the way Nina writes. MUST READ MORE NINA. 

5. Deb Caletti: I basically devoured The Story of Us, so I don't know why I haven't read more of her books. 

6. Kristi Cook: I recently read her book Magnolia and loved it! Need to read the rest of her books.

7. Jennifer Echols: She has some great looking YA contemporaries out, and I seriously cannot believe that I've only read one of them! 

8. Patrick Ness: I read the first book in his Chaos Walking series years ago but never got around to reading the rest of it. From what I remember, it was really good and intriguing, so I'll have to finish the series soon. 

9. Robin Talley: Okay, so Robin only has one book out in the open so far. It's called Lies We Tell Ourselves (out September 30th, I believe), and it's wonderful. It was a beautiful, uncomfortable, horribly truthful story about life during the time of segregation. It broke my heart, but it is so, so amazing. When Robin comes out with new books, I'll be all over them. 

10. James Patterson: James has tons and tons and TONS of books out and I've only read one of them. That must change super soon. 

What authors do you have a burning need to read more from? 

0 comments: