October Wrap-Up

12:00 AM Serena 0 Comments

Hey, all! Happy Halloween and welcome to my first ever month wrap-up post! I think I'm going to start doing one every month, and they'll probably include what I read, bought/received, and added to my TBR! I might include different things from month to month, but those will be my starting point. Here it goesss!

What did I read this month?

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (You can find my review here

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (You can find my review here)

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White 

The Boys of Summer by C.J. Duggan

Sweet Christmas Kisses Anthology by Multiple Authors

Bone Deep by Brooklyn Skye

The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow

All Broke Down by Cora Carmack

The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel (ARC)

Most of the books I read this month were either eBooks or borrowed books. Here are my actual physical books! 

What did I add to my bookshelf this month?

My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins (bought)

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson (gifted)

Lies We Tell Ourselves (signed ARC, eep!) by Robin Talley (won)

Behind the Scenes by Dahlia Adler (bought)

Reluctant Prince by Dani-Lyn Alexander (ARC for review)

Strings by Kat Green (bought)

All Broke Down by Cora Carmack (bought)

Crossing the Ice by Jennifer Comeaux (bought)

Make It Count by Megan Erickson (bought)

A lot of the books I bought are eBooks, but I did get some pretty physicals. Look at how shiny My True Love Gave to Me is! 

I added tons of books to my TBR this months, so here are the ones that are really high up on the list:

Pivot Point by Kasie West 

Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski

Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern 

The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings 

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

Covers that were revealed this month that I squealed over really liked:

Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby (revealed on Epic Reads)

Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headly (revealed on Epic Reads

City Love by Susane Colasanti (revealed on Epic Reads)

Invincible by Amy Reed (revealed on Epic Reads)

Epic Reads released tons of other gorgeous covers this month, so if you haven't found it already, here's the link to their master post-ish post











0 comments: