Top Characters I'd Totally Want To Be For Halloween

6:30 AM Serena 0 Comments

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish


This week, we could choose between two themes: Top Ten Books/Movies To Read Or Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit OR Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween. I picked the second one but I was super busy this week, so I could only think of my top five. 

Here are the top five characters I'd totally be for Halloween, in no particular order:

1. Celaena Sardothien from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas 



2. Isabelle Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare


3. Lola Nolan from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
I don't know exactly who to credit for this, but it is someone on Deviantart.

4. Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare (possibly a gender bent version?)
Credit to Cassandra Jean, who is awesome.

5. Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling

In Real Life, I'm Peter Pan for Halloween. What characters, bookish or otherwise, would you like to be for Halloween? 




0 comments: