Blogging Challenges: Dive Into Diversity & 2015 TBR Pile

6:30 AM Serena 0 Comments

I have decided that I'm going to participate in two challenges in 2015! Here are the two challenges:


I am so excited to announce that I'm going to be taking part in the Dive Into Diversity Reading Challenge in the upcoming year! 

Dive Into Diversity is hosted by Rebecca of Reading Wishes and Estelle and Magan from Rather be Reading. It's a fun challenge to read, discuss, review, and otherwise share the love of diverse books in 2015. It will run from January 1st to December 31st. 

We Need Diverse Books uses this definition for what is considered diverse: "We recognize all diverse experiences, including (but not limited to) LGBTQIA, people of color, gender diversity, people with disabilities, and ethnic, cultural, and religious minorities." I'll be using this as my guideline. 

If you need help looking for diverse books to read, you can check out The Diversity Book Club, Dahlia Adler's QUILTBAG Compendium, and Rebecca's Diversity Bookshelf on Goodreads!

Some amazing diverse books I read this year are:
Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour
Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley
Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

Some diverse books I hope to read next year are:
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han 
Tell Me Again How a Crush Should Feel by Sara Farizan
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan 
Under the Lights by Dahlia Adler

If this is a challenge you're interested in taking part in, I suggest you sign up! Visit Reading Wishes or Rather Be Reading to join! 



I'll also be doing the 2015 TBR Pile Challenge hosted by the ladies at Bookish

This challenge will also be running from January 1st to December 31st. I'm really excited to participate because there are TONS of books stacked on my shelves that need to be read. Books that have been on your shelves during or before 2014 count, not including 2015 ARCs. 

I'll be shooting for 21-30 books (First Kiss). 

For more rules and sign up information, check out this post




0 comments: