Waiting on Wednesday: Kissing Ted Callahan (and Other Guys)

6:30 AM Serena 0 Comments

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly feature, hosted by Breaking the Spine, where bloggers can share upcoming releases they're looking forward to. 

My pick for this week is:
Kissing Ted Callahan (and Other Guys) by Amy Spalding 
Expected Publication Date: April 14th, 2015

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist meets Easy A in this hilariously realistic story of sneaking out, making out, and playing in a band.

After catching their bandmates in a compromising position, sixteen-year-old Los Angelenos Riley and Reid become painfully aware of the romance missing from their own lives. And so a pact is formed: they'll both try to make something happen with their respective crushes and document the experiences in a shared notebook.

While Reid struggles with the moral dilemma of adopting a dog to win over someone's heart, Riley tries to make progress with Ted Callahan, who she's been obsessed with forever-His floppy hair! His undeniable intelligence! But suddenly cute guys are popping up everywhere. How did she never notice them before?! With their love lives going from 0 to 60 in the blink of an eye, Riley and Reid realize the results of their pact may be more than they bargained for. 

When I saw "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist meets Easy A" I was instantly intrigued. I've heard nothing but praise for both of these books/movies (though I haven't seen either myself), so I have pretty high hopes for this. With a title, cover, and synopsis like that, it's bound to be a fun book. I cannot wait to get my hands on this one. 


0 comments: