Top 2014 Releases I Meant to Read but Didn't Get To

6:30 AM Serena 2 Comments

As always, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish

This week's theme is Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get to. This list could be miles long because I really didn't get to as many new releases as I wanted to. 


1. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson 

2. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord

3. Now and Forever by Susane Colasanti 

4. The Young Elites by Marie Lu

5. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall 

6. Compulsion by Martina Boone

7. Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan

8. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (Also, THIS COVER.)


9. Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally 

10. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski 

Honorable mention to (because i couldn't just pick ten!):

and 
Yes Please by Amy Poehler 









2 comments:

  1. I've only read 2 of these!! So I'm really not much better than you. XD In fact, I purposely skipped this week's prompt because I embarrassingly didn't read many '14 releases at all. XD hehe. I'm working harder at 2015, though! I LOVED Since You've Been Gone. I totally recommend that.
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to hear that I wasn't the only one who totally slacked on 2014 releases! Haha. Everyone seemed to be recommending SYBG and I LOVE Morgan Matson so I bought it! That's what I'm reading next :)
      And no problem! Thanks for stopping by here!

      Delete