Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels for 2015

7:00 AM Serena 0 Comments

As always, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish

This week's theme is Top Most Anticipated Debut Novels for 2015. Here are my ten:



1. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera 

2. We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach 

3. One of the Guys by Lisa Aldin 


4. Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout


6. Red Queen (Red Queen Trilogy #1) by Victoria Aveyard 

7. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli 

8. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall 

9. The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey

10. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi 

Other debuts that I can't wait to read: 

When My Heart Was Wicked by Tricia Stirling 

Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay 

Vendetta by Catherine Doyle 

What 2015 debuts are on your radar? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter (@herondaleish)! 











0 comments: