January Wrap-Up!

6:27 PM Serena 0 Comments

Hi, all! We've already made it through the first month of 2015! Crazy, right? Anyway, my wrap-up posts will be just a little different this year. I'm going to put my reading challenge stats for the month here, too! Here it goooessssss...


My "Real" Book Challenge Reads:


We Were Liars by E. Lockhart 

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson (My review)

Ensnared by A.G. Howard (My review)

Tithe by Holly Black (My review)

One of the Guys by Lisa Aldin (ARC) 

Golden by Jessi Kirby (My review)

Unhinged by A.G. Howard (My review

I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson (My review)

Pivot Point by Kasie West 

If you want more info on this challenge or are interested in signing up, check out the original post


My TBR Pile Challenge reads:

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover (my review)

Tithe by Holly Black 

Unhinged by A.G. Howard 

For more info about this challenge and/or sign-ups, check out the original post

Books I've read that aren't a part of a challenge:

Operation Cinderella by Hope Tarr 

Between the Shadow and the Soul by Susanne Winnacker

The Girl & the Machine (novella) by Beth Revis 

eGalleys I've received for review (thanks to the publishers and Edelweiss for approving me!):


Get Dirty by Gretchen McNeil 

In a World Just Right by Jen Brooks 

That's all for this month! How was January for you book-wise? Life-wise? 




0 comments: