April Wrap Up!

12:00 AM Serena 0 Comments

Hello and welcome to the wrap up for the month of April! That's right, friends: we're a third of the way through 2015 already, if you can believe it. I sure can't. 

Lots of things have gone on this month. I went to the first ever YALLWEST. Some major blog renovation happened, including a brand new banner, signature, and graphics for features. My grades are higher than they've been since middle school, we wrapped up our spring show this weekend, and summer break is swiftly approaching. And just yesterday I got my drivers license! April was a big one. 

Since April was quite an exciting month, this wrap up is going to be a little less extensive than usual because I really did not get a lot of reading done this month. I had a pretty good time with what I did get to read though! 



My "Real" Book Challenge Books: 

Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira (review here)

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven 


Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

That puts me at 28 books towards my goal of 41-50!

To find out more about the challenge, check it out here


2015 TBR Pile Challenge Books:

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

(ARC) Lola Carlyle's 12-Step Romance by Danielle Younge Ullman (Technically this is a DNF, but I count books as read if I read more than a hundred pages. Also, this is an ARC I've had for MONTHS, so I was eager to be able to mark it as 'read'.)

This puts me at 8 books towards my goal of 21-30! I need to step up my game. 

For more information about this challenge, check out its home page here

Non-challenge Books:

Campus Crush by Ashelyn Drake

Turning Pointe (novella) by Katherine Locke 

Notable April Posts:






I also had some super awesome stuff show up in my mailbox this month! 

This boxed set cost me less than thirty bucks on Amazon so OF COURSE I DID. 
Love these! I'm obsessed with Crafted Van!
My Best Everything (purchased) / The DUFF (purchased) / Finding Mr. Brightside (giveaway prize)
So there's my April in a nutshell! What notable things happened in your life this month? Let me know! 






0 comments: