June Wrap Up!

12:00 AM Serena 0 Comments

June has ended and July has begun, which is crazy! Summer is going by way too fast for my liking. Anyway, here's what happened in June. 


"Real" Book Challenge Books:

Origin by Jessica Khoury (my review here)


Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

How to Love by Katie Cotugno

That puts me at a total of 37 books towards by goal of 41-50! Almost there!

To find out more about the challenge, check out its home page


2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge Books:

Breathe Annie Breathe by Miranda Kenneally (audiobook)

How to Love by Katie Cotugno

That puts me at a total of 11 towards my goal of 21-30. Yikes!

To find out more about this challenge, check out its home page

Non-challenge Books:

Under the Lights by Dahlia Adler (my review here)

Get Dirty by Gretchen McNeil (my review here)

Swimming to Tokyo by Brenda St. John Brown

The Year We Fell Down by Sarina Bowen

Notable June posts:





And that was June for me! How was your month? Let me know! I'd love to hear about it. :)









0 comments: