March Wrap Up!

12:00 AM Serena 0 Comments

Howdy, friends! March is approaching its end, so it's time for, you guessed it!, another monthly wrap up! 

March was a busy month. I read tons because I was on Spring (or late winter really) Break, and I went to two book events: the Penguin Teen Tour stop at Vroman's and the Ontario Teen Book Fest! Both were a blast. Also, I finally met Rapunzel at Disneyland, and she was adorable and it was awesome. 

Anyway, let's get back to the wrap up. 


My "Real" Book Challenge Books:

Unremembered by Jessica Brody

Shadow and Bone, Siege and Storm, and Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (series review here)

Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare 

A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall (My review here

The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall

Kissing Ted Callahan (and Other Guys) by Amy Spalding (ARC review here)

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins

Split Second by Kasie West 

Physical books from this month that I own. 
This puts my real book count at 24 towards my goal of 41-50!

To find out more about the challenge, click here

Dive Into Diversity Challenge books:

Trust the Focus by Megan Erickson

The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo 


My 2015 TBR Pile Challenge Books (err, just one book this month. OOPS. I'll hopefully do better with this next month.)

The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider (review here)

This puts me at a total of 6 books towards my goal of 21-30!

For more information or sign-ups, check out the original post

Non-challenge books:

The DUFF by Kody Keplinger 

Inspire by Cora Carmack (my review here

Notable March posts:





I also got some really sweet gifts from my #OTSPSecretSister this month! 

I'd wanted to read this for a while, so I was excited when it showed up in my inbox. 
She sent me a POSTCARD. I love postcards! And just mail in general, really. 
She also sent me an adorable card with a sweet message and a giftcard from one of my favorite stores, LUSH! Blogger refused to add the photo though. 

That's how my March went! What notable things happened in your life this month? 














0 comments: